World's smallest, self contained Hi-G Cameras – the MEMRECAM Q1 Series
Q1m: The MEMRECAM Q1m Series boasts a 1.3 Mega Pixel sensor and is capable of recording brilliant color images at full resolution at up to 2,000 fps.
Q1v: The MEMRECAM Q1v captures images with VGA resolution at up to 8,000 fps, but provides unparalleled light sensitivity at up to 50,000 ISO!
Additional Product Details
- The MEMRECAM Q1 Series cameras can operate as single stand alone cameras, or in a synchronized multi-camera system
- Compact, rugged design – can withstand 150G shock for 10ms
- Built-in Memory Backup is a standard feature (Up to 1 hour)
- 2/3-inch format supports standard C-mount and custom Hi-G lenses
- 62 (H) x 62 (W) x 65mm (D) , 400g.
- Fully integratable with existing GX and HX Cameras
- Supports simultaneous download of multiple MEMRECAM cameras
- Power Input: 20-32 VDC
- Power Consumption: 20W
|Resolution||1,280 x 1,024||640 x 480|
|ISO 1,000 @ 1,000 fps
ISO 6,400 @ 1,000 fps
|ISO 8,000 @ 1,000 fps
ISO 50,000 @ 1,000 fps
|Bit Density||8/10/12 bits|
SXGA 1 sec (4GB) / 2 sec (8GB) @ 2,000 fps, 12 bit
VGA 4 sec (4GB) / 9 sec (8GB) @ 2,000 fps, 12 bit
|Memory Backup Time||Approximately 1 Hour (8GB model)|
|Dimensions & Weight||62 x 62 x 65mm, 400 g.|
|Lens Mount||C-Mount – 2/3” Lenses|
|LED Indicators||Cam. Mode/Cam. STS/Ethernet/Battery|
|Auto-trigger Function||Cameras can be triggered by shock using built-in G-sensor
Capable of measuring up to 200G, 3-axis
|*Specifications subject to change|
Multi-camera communication, trigger, sync & Power distribution hub is available with or without an onboard battery.