nac's Ultimate Automotive High Speed Camera Solution: MEMRECAM MX
nac is pleased to introduce the ultimate automotive solution: MEMRECAM MX High Speed Camera Systems, consisting of the MX-5 4-Port Integrated Processing Unit and the M-Cam Full HD Ultra Compact Camera Heads. The nac MEMRECAM MX is a robust, turnkey solution for multi-camera onboard and offboard automotive testing applications. Each system supports up to four, tightly synchronized camera views, and integrates seamlessly with all current and legacy MEMRECAM imaging systems.
The M-Cam utilizes an extremely light sensitive image sensor, providing Full HD image resolution at up to 2,000 fps, and coming complete with 4GB of memory and built-in memory backup protection. The Integrated Processing Unit provides power, communications, trigger and synchronization for up to four M-Cam's, and provides the interconnect technology for integration with all MEMRECAM platforms. All components are compact, light weight, and capable of withstanding Hi-G shock.
The flexible MEMRECAM MX high speed camera system is a truly ideal solution for all automotive testing needs.
- Full HD@ 2,000FPS (1920x1080 pixels @2000fps) CMOS Sensor
- Light Sensitivity: ISO 8000 (Color)
- Electronic Shutter
- Hi-G, Ultra Small, Light Weight Camera
- Camera Head Contains 4 GB Built in Memory
- Lens Mount: C-Mount
- Built-in Memory Backup
- Hi-G Compact Processing Unit Design
- Multiple Camera Operation with Precise Synchronization
- Reliable Thin Cable ø7mm up to 20M
- Gb Ethernet Communications
- Power Input: 20 - 32 VDC
- Memrecam MX is Backward Compatible with all Memrecam Platforms
For full features and specifications visit the MX Product Page
For more information contact:
nac Image Technology
543 Country Club Drive, Suite B-534
Simi Valley, CA 93065 USA