Diesel Spray Experiment at University: UVi visualization
Contact nac for more information on the camera used to film this video.
The following nac high speed camera was used to produce the video above.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam ACS-1 M40
Description: ACS-1 includes features to give the user ultimate control for imaging needs.
w/ UV-LED, UV-lens, Intensifier "Uvi"
Multi manual trigger
Unique Features of the ACS include:
- Auto Black Balance: Auto Correction by Mechanical Shutter
- Memory Segment: Up to 64 Segments With 64 Blocks
- Built-in SSD 1: Faster Auto Storage into Built-in SSD Backup Image data while recording
- DOWNLOAD REC: Recording to a memory segment in parallel with downloading to another memory segment
- Image Trigger: Triggered by intensity shifts sensed at the minimum area of 21 X 16 pixel
- Dual Framing Rate: 1x and 1/2~1/100x
- CAM MODE LED:
Status: LED: View/Arm/Rec
Applications serviced by the ACS:
- Sensor:Proprietary CMOS Global Shutter 28.16mm x 19.71mm all Active pixels
- Active Pixel:1280 x 896
- ISO (REI):50,000
- Memory:64GB / 128GB / 256GB
- Bit Depth:8bit / 10bit / 12bit
- Lens Mount:F-Mount (Support to Iris ring - less Lens) / C-Mount 1
- Video Output:DisplayPort / HDMI / 3G-SDI
- Input Signal:Trigger (TTL/Contact) / EST / IRIG-B
- Output Signal:Status (Arm/Fault) / Exp. Pulse / Trigger Out / VD OUT
- Control:PC or V-Pad 1 (11.6" Touch Panel Monitor)
- Dimensions (mm):175W x 175H x 206D
- Weight:Approx. 7.3kg