Shock Tube CFD Simulation Ultra Slow Motion Video
This incredible shock tube CFD simulation was recorded on the worlds best high speed high definition camera and it shows. Fascinating.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam HX-1
Description: The first member of the new HX Family of high-speed digital camera products, the Memrecam HX-1, is the ultimate high-speed camera - providing the highest resolutions, highest frame rates, best light sensitivity and longest recording of any high speed camera available anywhere! PERIOD!
The HX-1 offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at 2000 fps and features user adjustable frame rate / resolution settings up to 1,300,000 frames per second! With memory storage available up to 128GB, the HX-1 also offers an optional high density, non-volatile, memory magazine - HD-Mag. This option provides recording directly from the HX1 for more than 26 minutes in full HD (1080p) resolution at 250fps.
Features of the HX-1 include:
- Most powerful CMOS sensor available anywhere
- Most storage options available
- Shielded Heat Exchanger
- Variable Framing Profile
- Versatile Recording functions
- A-EST Mode - High resolution timing & sync system to less than 50 nanoseconds
- Straddle Mode - less than 1u for PIV applications
- Ultra-Fast Communications
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use
Applications serviced by the Memrecam HX-1:
- Explosives and Pyrotechnics
- Missile Launch
- Projectile Tracking
- Component Tracking
- Materials Testing
- Fluid and Flow Visualization (PIV)