Strain Relief Bushing Test Ultra Slow Motion Video
This strain relief bushing test was recorded with the worlds best high speed high definition video camera and the result is spectacular. Watch and share.
Contact nac for more information on the camera used to film this video.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam HX-3
Description: The lastest member of the new HX Family of high-speed digital camera products, the Memrecam HX-3, is the ultimate high-speed camera - providing the highest resolutions, highest frame rates, and best light sensitivity - all in a compact package weighing just over 12 pounds!
The HX-3 offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at 2000 fps and features user adjustable frame rate / resolution settings up to 1,300,000 frames per second! Providing available memory storage up to 64GB in a small, compact package, the HX-3 is the ultimate high-speed camera!
Unique Features of the HX-3 include:
- Most powerful CMOS sensor available anywhere
- Shielded Heat Exchanger
- Variable Framing Profile
- Versatile Recording functions
- A-EST Mode - High resolution timing & sync system to less than 50 nanoseconds
- Straddle Mode - less than 0.5µ for PIV applications
- Ultra-Fast Communications
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use
Applications serviced by the Memrecam HX-3:
- Explosives and Pyrotechnics
- Missile Launch
- Projectile Tracking
- Component Tracking
- Materials Testing
- Fluid and Flow Visualization (PIV)