NAC Memrecam HX Series Video Clips
This video was created using the NAC Memrecam HX series of high speed cameras. A special thanks to Measurement and Analysis Camera Systems (MACS) for providing this video.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam HX-1
Description: The first member of the new HX Family of high-speed digital camera products, the Memrecam HX-1, is the ultimate high-speed camera - providing the highest resolutions, highest frame rates, best light sensitivity and longest recording of any high speed camera available anywhere! PERIOD!
The HX-1 offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at 2000 fps and features user adjustable frame rate / resolution settings up to 1,300,000 frames per second! With memory storage available up to 128GB, the HX-1 also offers an optional high density, non-volatile, memory magazine - HD-Mag. This option provides recording directly from the HX1 for more than 26 minutes in full HD (1080p) resolution at 250fps.
Features of the HX-1 include:
- Most powerful CMOS sensor available anywhere
- Most storage options available
- Shielded Heat Exchanger
- Variable Framing Profile
- Versatile Recording functions
- A-EST Mode - High resolution timing & sync system to less than 50 nanoseconds
- Straddle Mode - less than 1u for PIV applications
- Ultra-Fast Communications
- Ultra-High Light Sensitivity
- Ruggedized for Range Use
Applications serviced by the Memrecam HX-1:
- Explosives and Pyrotechnics
- Missile Launch
- Projectile Tracking
- Component Tracking
- Materials Testing
- Fluid and Flow Visualization (PIV)