Ballistics Research - Slow Motion Video
Granular materials undergoing shock compression events at 50,000 frames per second. Watch and share.
Contact nac for more information on the camera used to film this video.
The following nac high speed camera was used to produce the video above.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam ACS
Description: The Latin word Acies (ACS for short) is defined as the full attention of one's sight and senses, as directed towards a particular object. Based on that description, what an appropriate name for nac's new MEMRECAM high speed camera system!
Unique Features of the HX-3 include:
- World's First 40 Gigapixel Per Second High Speed Video Camera
- 1280 X 800 (1M Pixel) 75,000fps in Speed Mode
- Superior High Dynamic Range
- Long Recording Time / Faster Data Transfer
- Faster Data Transfer to Optional SSD
- Compact 175W X 175H X 206D mm
Applications serviced by the Memrecam ASC:
- Explosives and Pyrotechnics
- Ballistics and Research
- Missile Launch
- Projectile Tracking
- Component Tracking
- Materials Testing
- Fluid and Flow Visualization (PIV)