Airline Seating Slow Motion Impact Test Video
Watch this incredible airline seating impact test video, shot with the worlds fastest high speed high definition video camera.
Additional Product Details
Camera Model: nac Memrecam GX-1
Description: nac Image Technology's first member of the GX family of high-speed digital cameras - the Memrecam GX-1! The GX-1 is a rugged, ultra light sensitive mega pixel camera developed for demanding testing environments. This Hi-G self-contained Camcorder provides crisp, clear images in brilliant color or crisp monochrome with over 1.3 million pixels! The GX-1 comes with selectable bit densities of 12 bit, 10 bit and 8 bit as a standard feature.
- Superior Light Sensitivity: >20,000 ISO monochrome, > 5,000 ISO color
- High Resolution: 1280 X 1024 pixels
- Adjustable Frame Rates from 50fps to 200,000fps in 1fps increments
- 1:1 aspect ratio at 3,000 fps.
- Selectable Bit Density: 12 bits / 10 bits / 8 bits (extends recording) STANDARD
- Variable Region of Interest with Continuously adjustable resolution in 16 x 4 pixel increments
- Gigabit Ethernet Laptop Friendly Interface
- Continuous Live Video Output (NTSC / PAL) during setup and recording
- Auto Exposure Control
- Dynamic Range Expansion Shutter (pixel level shuttering)
- Versatile Recording: Burst-Trigger, Multi-Trigger and Event-Trigger Modes
System Features - continued:
- Memory Segment with automatic segment change capability
- External Sync Recording
- IRIG-B Timing Capture and Synchronization with Phase Shift
- Built-in Memory Backup
- USB2 for direct download to external storage (HDD, Flash Memory Card, etc.)
- Convenient functions for FOV setting: Low Light Mode, Fiducial Mark
- Compact and Ruggedized Body (able to withstand >100G)
Applications for the Memrecam GX-1: Automotive Crash, Ballistics, Combustion, Materials Research, Machine Design, Microscopy, PIV, Flow Visualization, Spray Analysis and many, many more...