nac MEMRECAM HX-7
The MEMRECAM HX-7 maintains the flexibility of the MEMRECAM HX line. The HX-7 acts as two (2) cameras in one– Providing the user with the best possible solutions: the highest resolutions available, the highest light sensitivity available, fast download to commercial off-the-shelf non-volatile storage media, AND ultra fast imaging!
The HX-7 offers an astounding 5 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 800 fps, full HD resolution at up to 2,000 fps, 1 Mega Pixel resolution at up to 3,600 fps, and so much more!
Unique Features of the HX-7 include:
- CMOS Sensor: 2560 X 1920 Active Pixels
- Bit Depth: Customer Selectable - 12/10/8 Bit
- Electronic Shutter OPEN to 1µsec
- Standalone Operation: Compact, lightweight camera requires no laptop or PC for local control.
- Simultaneous Record and Download: Simultaneously record to one memory segment while downloading data from a second memory segment.
- Enhanced Data Protection: Fast download to commercial off-the-shelf non-volatile HDD media, including USB 3.0 and Cfast (Compact Flash) media
- Versatile Recording: Burst, multi-trigger, restart-trigger and image trigger
- A-EST Mode: High resolution timing and sync system to less than 50 nanoseconds
- Straddle Mode: Adjustable inter-frame to <1µsec
- Dual Segment Recording: Simultaneously record to two distinct memory segments at two different imaging speeds
- Ruggedized for Range Use
Applications Serviced by the MEMRECAM HX-7:
- Automotive Crash Testing
- Automotive Component Testing
- Explosives and Pyrotechnics
- Missile Launch
- Materials Testing
- Fluid Dynamics
- Flow Visualization