High Speed Video Camera Image Intensifiers
Camera Intensifier Features
- UV to NIR spectral response
- Fast Gating to 5ns
- High Gain/Sensitivity
- Frames rates to > 1,000,000 fps with HSV
- Up to 20,000,000 fps in burst mode 100 frame
- Integral control panel and external USB control
- Exceptional resolution to > 75 lp/mm on SUVi
- Choice of optimized photocathodes & phosphors including S1, S20, S25 and GaAs.
The large range of UVi and Super UVi camera intensifers are designed to add low light, extended spectral range (from UV to NIR) and fast gating in a compact and all inclusive lens coupled package. Typical applications are in combustion, electric discharge, biomedical and ultra high speed stroboscopic techniques in conjunction with high speed or conventional video cameras.
Available in 18 & 25mm formats in equivalent 2 stage (models 1850 & 2550) & 3 stage (1850B & 2550B) and now including the patented Super UVi with it's exceptional Qe to 40% in the UV, 75 lp/mm resolution over 25mm, linear amplification and extreme output power & fast gating to MHz frame rates.
Camera Intensifier Products
The Invisible® Vision Super-UVi (SUVi) series of patented camera intensifiers are designed for the most exacting scientific applications. They offer an unparalleled resolution of over 75 lp/mm coupled with extremely high output power/life and linear signal amplification necessary for quantitative data capture.